Thursday 16 June 2011

what's next?

BIG PHEWWHH. I've done half of the packing, just need a last touch to finish them. finallyyhh. Wonder will i miss my home? I mean this is my first time traveling with my friend, and it's about 20days. What will my parents be when i am out of the town? I hope they are doing okay. Nope, they must be okay.
I have a theory lesson for tom, and i got to peep what's on sale in mango ahemahem, it's just a peep, nothing much. And the most exciting part before I'm leaving the town, exploring a newspaper factory! I'm not going to take my camera, cause i lent it to Irena last week when she's going to Jakarta. So i should bring my notebook even i don't really know what to note about. SO, i need to sleep early tonight.
Always looking for what's next people!

No comments: